$64.00 – $300.00
- No prescription is needed to prevent malaria.
- Only needs to be taken 1-2 days before travel.
- Parasites are killed up to 7 days after being bitten.
Buy Maloff Protect in AUstralia
Maloff Protect is a medicine that keeps you from getting malaria. This is also called malaria chemoprophylaxis. Atovaquone and Proguanil 250mg/100mg, which are the active ingredients in Maloff Protect, are the best combination for preventing malaria in Australia.
Both of these active substances stop a type of malarial parasite called P. falciparum from making more of itself. This is the most dangerous form of malaria in humans.
When a mosquito carrying P. falciparum bites a person, the parasite starts to make copies of itself in the red blood cells. Maloff Protect will, however, work to:
• Stop making certain things that the parasite needs to make more of itself.
• Stop a compound found in the parasite from doing its job.
Maloff Protect takes up to 7 days to kill the malarial parasite after it has been spread by a bite. But this is only true if the whole course of medicine is taken correctly and finished. If you don’t, you will make yourself more likely to get sick.
Before now, you could only get this mix of ingredients for malaria chemoprophylaxis with a prescription from your doctor. Maloff Protect gives you the same level of protection, but you can get it straight from your pharmacist, making it even easier to get ready for your trip.
The 36-pack is perfect for trips that last longer than two weeks. Make sure you have enough pills for the dose you need before you go.
Ways to use
Take 1 tablet every day at the same time with food or a milky drink.
• Start taking the medicine one to two days before going to a place where malaria is common.
Use it every day while you’re there. Keep using it for 7 days after you leave ( to a malaria-free area)
Please note that Maloff Protect can only be given without a prescription for trips no longer than 12 weeks (93 tablets). Talk to your doctor about how to travel for longer periods of time.
• Swallow the tablet whole; don’t crush it. • If you forget to take a tablet, keep taking the medicine as usual the next day. Don’t take two pills at the same time. If you throw up within an hour of taking a pill, take another one right away.
Caution and safety measures: Maloff Protect can cause side effects, just like most other medicines. Most people get headaches, feel sick and throw up, have diarrhea, or have pain in their stomach.
If you have any of these problems, talk to one of our pharmacists or your doctor.
Please know that severe reactions don’t happen very often. But if any of the following happen, stop taking Maloff protect right away and talk to your doctor:
• Skin rashes
• Scratchy Sudden wheezing; trouble breathing; face swelling; tightness in the chest or throat;
If any of the following are true for you, Maloff Protect is not right for you, and you should talk to a doctor about other ways to prevent malaria:
Children and teens under the age of 18; adults who weigh less than 40 kg (6st 4lbs)
• Anyone with an allergy to any of the ingredients
• Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to get pregnant. • People with kidney or liver problems. • People who have had depression or seizures in the past. • People with tuberculosis. • People who are taking any of the following medications:
– Etoposide – Rifampicin or Rifabutin – Metoclopramide – Warfarin or another oral anticoagulant – Indinavir, Efavirenz, Zidovudine, or a boosted protease inhibitor
Click and Collect isn’t working right now.
Deliver to UK address (FREE on orders over £20) The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands are included. All prescriptions are delivered for free.
Ingredients • Atovaquone 250mg • Proguanil 100mg
30 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills, 120 Pills, 150 Pills
There are no reviews yet.